Horse Island 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats: Rules for roleplaying

Go down

Warrior Cats: Rules for roleplaying Empty Warrior Cats: Rules for roleplaying

Post by Tatiana Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:19 pm

WCRPG RULES:

• Be active as you possibly can, especially if you hold a high position within a clan.
  • Do not pass your dislike upon the roleplayer itself if your character doesn't like theirs, that's just petty af.
  • Be polite with one another, if you're rude or mean, you'll be reported to staff and we'll take care of it from there.
  • If at any point in time you wish to make a separate account for your character, PM one of the staff members requesting for a special rank (provide said rank) for that account and we'll be sure to grant it to you.
    Ex: Thunderclan Medic
  • Again, no god-modding, mary/gary-sues or perfect/invincible characters.
  • As there are no restrictions of character development, please be mindful of how many mutations and/or items, powers, etc. that you add to them.
  • If the no limits of creativity get out of hand at any point in time, I will restrict members to two special abilities and one item, the rest you'll have to buy; which will bring in the shop.
  • Be respectful when roleplaying with others.
  • Follow the site rules.
  • Let people know when you are going on an extended hiatus so that your character doesn't potentially get killed off or booted from their rank.
  • Leaders cannot be inactive, they must be active as much as possible. If they are inactive for a long period of time they will be demoted and the position will be reinstated.
  • Do not get butthurt when your clan is under attack, declared war on, or raided. Suck it up buttercup and win that shit!
  • Power-playing is not allowed, I won't tolerate it and I'm sure the player won't either.
  • If your character is pregnant and you wish to have an adoption set up for other players to adopt as their own, you may do so, there's no rule against it.
  • If you want to make a family based group of species and hold try-outs for other members to join in before throwing them into a clan, you may do so.
  • Ranks can be challenged for, unless stated in the clans description, it's fair game.
  • The warriors isn't just for felines, it can be home to other species as well. Rare, exotic, and even mythical.
  • This is all for now. More will be added as I see fit..
Tatiana
Tatiana
Top Dog
Top Dog

https://horse-island2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down